The Smart Grid Consumer Collaborative (SGCC) has established the most rigorous and authoritative program of consumer understanding of smart grid, and the market segments that exist relative to Smart Grid issues.
The 2013 State of the Consumer Report assimilates the key learnings from primary research into powerful insights about Smart Grid from a consumer-centric point of view. What we know and have learned is extracted from over 4,000 interviews with residential consumers across the United States.
The 2013 State of the Consumer Report will provide you with a number of practical key take-aways, answering vital questions such as:
- Where are consumers in their journey toward smart grid understanding, acceptance, and engagement?
- What are the most current trends in consumer Smart Grid awareness, and favorability?
- What are the SGCC consumer segments and the distinct characteristics of each segment relative to Smart Grid issues?
- Which Smart Grid messages and consumer benefits are most appealing and resonate with consumers?
- What makes low income consumer unique and how can we make it easier for them to understand and engage with smart grid.
- Which engagement practices and principles successful boost consumers’ awareness and favorability of smart grid and hasten the adoption of smart grid-enabled technologies, equipment and programs.