SGCC’s 6th Annual Members Meeting and Fall Workshop is a two-day event held on September 13 and 14 at Austin Energy’s headquarters in Austin, Texas. It is a must-attend event for SGCC members charged with delivering smart energy programs, products and services to consumers.
The Members Meeting and Fall Workshop will cover industry topics such as:
- Smart Energy Market Trends
- The Future Energy Consumer
- Customer Engagement Successes
Click a below category to find more details so that together we can align our efforts and gain the tools needed to drive consumer value and widespread understanding of the many benefits of the smart grid:
Time & Date:
Wednesday and Thursday, September 13 and 14, 2017
9:00 AM – 5:30 PM CDT (Cocktail Reception to Follow)
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM CDT
FREE for SGCC Members.
Austin Energy’s Headquarters
721 Barton Springs Road
Austin, TX 78704
Austin offers many great hotels within a quick walk or easy drive from Austin Energy’s headquarters. Below are a few options for attendees to consider. The week of the Members Meeting is going to be a very popular time in Austin, so attendees are encouraged to book their lodgings as soon as possible as options are very limited.
- Hyatt Regency, 208 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX 78704, 512-477-1234 (0.4 miles from Austin Energy)
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin Downtown Town Lake, 300 South Congress Avenue, Austin, Texas, 78704, 512-469-9000 (0.4 miles from Austin Energy)
- Radisson, 111 E Cesar Chavez St, Austin, TX 78701, 512-478-9611 (0.7 miles from Austin Energy)
- W Austin, 200 Lavaca Street, Austin, TX, 78701, 512-542-3600 (0.7 miles from Austin Energy)
- Holiday Inn Austin Town Lake, 20 I-35, Austin, TX 78701, (512) 472-8211 (2.4 miles from Austin Energy)
SGCC offers a number of opportunities to build your brand among our membership of thought leaders. If you are interested in partnering with SGCC for the 2017 Members Meeting & Fall Workshop, download details or contact SGCC’s Deputy Director Nathan Shannon. There are multiple levels of sponsorship and you will reach a diverse audience.
|Oracle | Opower together provide the industry with the most complete, modern and integrated cloud platform for the entire utility value chain, from meter to grid to end-customers addressing customer engagement and energy efficiency to operational applications and cloud services.|